Custom Search

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Guess the amount spent and win a trip to London with Air Asia

Take part in the great Bristish tour contest by guessing how much the contest travellers spent on their trip to London. The entry that comes closest to the amount wins! Stand higher chances of winning (Trip to London for two inclusive of hotel courtesy of Air Asia and British Tourism) when you forward the contest on.

I had a try at guessing Nicholas the camera buff expenditure while in London. I think it's about 420 pounds for his 5D/4N trip. I will try to determine the other travellers cost some other days. I will share what I guessed in updates to this blog later.
Let me know (Share with others) what is your guess for any of the traveller if you are having a go at it. Leave your guesses in the comments, thanks!!

What's great and fun about doing this contest is that I get to learn about cool places to visit all for under 500 pounds for a 5D/4N trip with hotel!
Tip: You need to look-up the clues in the travellers itenery and determine how much the travellers spent but it will be less than 500 British pounds

Click HERE to enter the contest

No comments: